Lightning Kayaks is very excited to introduce our next family member: The Kick 106!
The Lightning Kick is a 10’6” fun, functional pedal drive kayak. Our goal with the Kick design was to maintain quality of materials, craftsmanship and to offer a kayak with an even lower entry price. The Kick 106 has stability, maneuverability, acceleration, and is the only rotomolded pedal kayak MADE IN THE USA – at this price point.
The Kick 106 utilizes our Freedom Drive propulsion system. The Freedom Drive simply drops into a pair of secure drive locks, and with a push of the feet, the fins move side-to-side and propel you forward. This side-to-side movement mimics how a penguin’s wings allow it to glide through the water. We designed a recess in the hull to allow the Freedom Drive’s fins to tuck up and out of the way, allowing for almost zero draft in shallow water. With 7 pedal distance settings, it makes for a great family sharing option.
The Lightning Kick comes with
- Lightning Freedom Drive pedal drive system
- 2 – 10.5” aluminum gear tracks
- 2 – 8” rear aluminum gear tracks
- Tri-hull design for incredible stability
- More rocker for better maneuverability
- 2 flush mount rod holders
- Elevated seat position
- Aluminum frame seat and a comfortable, breathable, padded mesh fabric
- Roomy rear storage area
- Hull recessed rudder
- Large rear tank well to store plenty of gear
- Custom MarineMat flooring system to provide a cushioned area to stand
- Easy fingertip steering
- Hull weight 70lbs | Fitted weight 77lbs
Lightning Kick 106 Specifications
|Hull Weight||70 lbs|
|Fully Rigged Weight||77 lbs|
|Construction||Rotomolded Super Linear HDPE|